Friday 24 June 2022

Adidas Originals Yeezy Boost 350 V2

 


First think I wanna say something maybe u will ask how I could buythis shoes and the  famos Pharrell Williams HU shoes from last week, I´m I lucky I don´t think so.

If u know how long I was sitting in the front of my computer it was about 4 hours,I swear to God I didn´t even move my ass from the chair, I was waiting so long until the sale was open 

And five to six time was the Adidas homepage down and I startet again and again becauseI didn´t had achance to buy the beluga 1, but in a moment I was there to choise my size, and u must very quick to choise the size and then click on the strange pics couble of times and then you have pay fot it, because it will say this size it´s sold out.

 adidas has named this latest 350 V2 colorway Gray / Bold Orange however, the unofficial nickname is “Beluga 2.0” thanks to similarities in its colorway to the first YEEZY Boost 350 V2 that released. Much like its predecessors.

The hysteria and demand for Kanye West’s limited adidas sneaker is still not declining for a long time. On December, 16th the next release is happening with a new colorway on the Yeezy Boost 350 v2. This time the sneaker appears in a Blue Tint upper - a pattern like a zebra.

Crafted from modern Primeknit uppers, the shoe lives up to the nickname with its two tone mix of grey and SPLY-350 lettering presented in solar orange tones. Underfoot, the boost sole delivers their most responsive cushioning to date: the more energy you give, the more you get.



No comments:

Post a Comment